I am TERRIFIED of the dark when I’m alone.
Missed a day… oops!
1. =_= Sleeping a lot
2. :/ A little off, but not a full sad face.
Dear 10-day Challenge,
This is where it gets tricky. I don’t really have turn ons. Not in the sexual/appearance way at least. It just generally doesn’t happen to me. Things don’t really turn me on and make me wanna go screw something. So I’ll list 3 things that will make me want to be closer with the person.
Let’s hit it.
1. Kind hearted
3. Laugh a lot
4. Eric Frank
5. My siblings
This is a ridiculous one. Honestly, there is nothing I have done that I regret. I’ll instead list things that I regret not doing… which isn’t that many.
1. I wish I’d studied more for tests.
2. I wish I’d spent that last evening out with people instead of on my own.
3. I wish I could enjoy spending time with the people I’m obligated to like.
4. I wish I had handed in the application for my ideal on campus job before I left campus.
5. I wish that I was more open with my friends.
1. Be able to make me laugh.
2. Have interesting ideas about things.
3. Play the piano.
4. Big hugs!!!!!!!
5. Bring me lots of candy.
6. Be honest with me and upfront.
7. Be a genuinely nice guy who does little things that are really sweet.
8. Be open with yourself.
- I love studying the brain.
- I’m rather ambitious and a perfectionist, which is a common combination. It’s rather beneficial when it works out for the better.
- I can’t sleep if I’m not under a blanket, no matter how hot it is.
- The acne I have now will probably continue for the rest of my life.
- I wish I could say that I enjoy being home.
- Running takes my mind off things. I only wish I could run more without getting out of breath.
- I’m terrible at packing things.
- I’m a terrible procrastinator, which works terribly with fact 2 on this list.
- Christopher Lee is my hero.
No names mentioned, ask me if you really want to know.
1. It’s your serve, and if we don’t mesh, then I will have to give up. I’ll still love you…
2. I wish I liked you more than I did. You’re really not that bad, and you’re going to be in my life for a while. I just can’t say why I dislike spending time with you.
3. I don’t know what I’d do without you.
4. I’m sorry you became one with your boyfriend. I miss the person that I became friends with. Maybe you’ll get a personality refresher soon?
5. I wish we were closer. I need someone for good girl talk, and I don’t have anyone nearby to talk with…
6. I want to say I don’t care, but that’s so not true since I’m thinking of you right now. I suppose I’m closest to apathetic, and most amendable to new beginnings.
7. I don’t know how, but you’ve become one of the people I trust most.
8. I wish I knew you better. I wish you’d been in my life more, and I wish that deep down, we weren’t so alike.
9. Is there any way that I can bring you back to us? You’ve faded out of recent pictures, and stay out of mind far too often for my liking.
10. I want my feelings about you to settle. I don’t want to be angry. I don’t want to dislike you. I want to feel like we have something in common, but it’s really hard.
Day One: Ten things you want to say to ten different people right now.
Day Two: Nine things about yourself.
Day Three: Eight ways to win your heart.
Day Four: Seven things that cross your mind a lot.
Day Five: Six things you wish you’d never done.
Day Six: Five people who mean a lot (in no order whatsoever)
Day Seven: Four turn offs.
Day Eight: Three turn ons.
Day Nine: Two smileys that describe your life right now.
Day Ten: One confession